Walks that I offer:
These are ten of the most popular London walking tours that I can lead; each taking up to 2 hours. Please click on the tab 'Walk Descriptions' to the left to see more information on each walk.
1. St PAUL'S CATHEDRAL
- (It's cold and raining and I only have two hours to spare!)
2. A CHRISTMAS WALK IN THE CITY
- Including Scooge's Counting House from Charles Dickens' 'The Christmas Carol'
3. FROM SWEENEY TODD TO 20TH CENTURY PRESS BARONS
- Fleet Street
5. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY
- The City of London
6. THE POWER AND THE GLORY - THE MONARCHY, GOVERNMENT AND WESTMINSTER ABBEY
7. AMERICA & 'THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP'
- The City of London to the City of Westminster
9. PADDINGTON & THE BIRTH OF TRANSPORT TO THE EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTIAL AREA - 'LITTLE VENICE'
10. YOUR OWN WALK!
As I am a Londoner with a detailed local knowledge, I will really enjoy working with you to make your time in London special.
Walking tours for groups of up to 10 people are £50 for 2 hours, and £5 per head for groups of over 10 people.
Visitors to London can be collected from hotels.
Driving sheep over London Bridge